This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryptopath View Post
    on the roadmap it says html5 should be ready for binary release in 4.4.
    is this still the plan?
    I do really hope so, 'cause some projects of mine really need to be build into HTML5 asap :/

Click the tiny bird!
    It'll take you to my stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by fdslk View Post
      I do really hope so, 'cause some projects of mine really need to be build into HTML5 asap :/
      Unfortunately not. We are working on re-prioritizing some developers to get HTML5 back on track along with a proper binary release asap, but this is looking like it will happen with 4.5 at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Davis View Post
        Unfortunately not. We are working on re-prioritizing some developers to get HTML5 back on track along with a proper binary release asap, but this is looking like it will happen with 4.5 at this point.
        Oh cr*p... gotta try to recreate whole project in 48 hours in Unity then lol, anyhow, glad to hear it may be done for the next release

Click the tiny bird!
        It'll take you to my stuff!

Comment

thx for the info on html5. i just saw, you added the "september"-tag to the roadmap. at least it is a lot sooner than the unity5 release

Comment

We're work to get this sorted as quickly as possible for both 4.3 via hotfix and for the upcoming 4.4 release (may end up being a hotfix as well depending on coordination of schedules). Not sure final time table on this yet but we'll get some concrete info out early next week.
            So its now late next week Any updates? Or did I miss it somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by John Vanderbeck View Post
              So its now late next week Any updates? Or did I miss it somewhere else?
              4.4 is in the process of being released, so it should be available shortly.

Comment

4.4 is in the process of being released, so it should be available shortly.
                Hi Ray,

Are you trying to say the Oculus SDK updates are in 4.4? Because there is no mention of such in the 4.4 notes.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesG View Post
                  Sorry, that didn't make 4.4, but we do plan it for 4.5.
                  Awesome, huge thanks for that.
                  Former Technical Designer @ Irrational Games, gone Indie.
                  Technical Designer for: Bioshock Infinite, Mars 2030
                  Programmer/VFX for: Perception, The Black Glove's Kickstarter
                  Voiceover Editor for: Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite

Comment

Originally posted by John Vanderbeck View Post
                    Hi Ray,

Are you trying to say the Oculus SDK updates are in 4.4? Because there is no mention of such in the 4.4 notes.
                    Hi John,

We weren't comfortable with rushing the Oculus fix in the 4.4 release, but we are planning it for the next Hotfix (4.4.1). A Preview of this Hotfix should be coming online sometime later this week. We certainly encourage you to test out the Preview when it's available, and let us know if the issues are resolved for you.

In other news, 4.4 has been officially released. Information and updated release notes are available here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...e-4-4-Released!

We are closing this thread since the preview is finished. Please continue any 4.4 discussion in the new thread.

Thanks!
                    Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Working...
                    X