Hotfix 4.3.1 is Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
    Hi KillerSneak, I am a bit confused when you say you can't update to 4.3.1 because you are stuck at 4.3.1. It sounds like you have already updated.

If you are referring to being on the 4.3.1 Preview, then remember to modify your shortcut properties and remove the "applabel" info you added to opt in.
    Sorry my bad I'm stuck at 4.3.0 It won't update to 4.3.1 for me. Up till now I'm still on 4.3.0.. Is there anything I can do to force the update? I haven't used any applabel info on the shortcut or anything.

EDIT: It's updating now I just see that I have to update 4.3.0 manual from the library menu. Didn't notice the "update" button/function at all.
    Do Not Argue Toxic Game
    Balloony PoP get it on Google Play
    Fishy Blub Blub
    get it on Google Play

Comment

Originally posted by KillerSneak View Post
      EDIT: It's updating now I just see that I have to update 4.3.0 manual from the library menu. Didn't notice the "update" button/function at all.
      Awesome. I'm glad you figured it out.
      Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

4.3.1 seems to have broken Google Play Services again. With google play services turned on it crashes on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 - when it's turned off it works fine... Guess I will have to roll back to 4.3.0 again.
        Do Not Argue Toxic Game
        Fishy Blub Blub
        get it on Google Play

Comment

Hi KillerSneak,

Can you post this on the answerhub at http://anwers.unrealengine.com? Thank you!
          Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
          How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Davis View Post
            Hi KillerSneak,

Can you post this on the answerhub at http://anwers.unrealengine.com? Thank you!
            I was just editing the post. After restarting the game on my tablet for 21 times it seems to work now. Must have been a failure on the google play services support. It seems the way UE4 handles it now is to just crash the game/application. Can't there be a fallback/callback function for this? Like when it can't connect try a reconnect and if it still fails just skip the Google Play Services Login ?
            Do Not Argue Toxic Game
            Fishy Blub Blub
            get it on Google Play

Comment

Working...
            X