This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by necspenecmetu View Post
    So has anybody managed to get the old look (a nice saturated color glow with bloom) back? The recommended r.TonemapperFilm 0 is not doing it for me - any other values I have to tweak? I can't imagine that it is an intended change to make nice glowing materials impossible...
    r.TonemapperFilm 0 works fine on my project and others have confirmed the fix.
    Last edited by StrangerGwenn; 02-07-2017, 06:39 PM.
    Helium Rain, a realistic space opera

Comment

Originally posted by Gwenn View Post
      r.TonemapperFilm 0 works fine on my project and others have confirmed the fix.
      Ok thanks, then I will try it again and if it doesn't work post the scenario in the answerhub thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hevedy View Post
        Physics problems added in the 4.14 keep there just awesome

https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...es-broken.html

Now are even worst and this is not even the vehicles code... the only physics part here is the chasis is really sad UE4 can't handle 2 cubes colliding...
        We've dealt this numerous times in Unreal Slackers and also mentioned here in forums. This bug is most likely cause of bad project upgrade and corrupted data due to it. I have no idea why that happens but it doesn't happen to me on that same project IF I upgrade it myself (I see some of the issues with Hevedy's version). I've sent Hevedy updated builds for the same project, both for 4.14 and now for 4.15 and he can't reproduce the issues with version I've upgraded.
        https://github.com/0lento/UnrealEngine (GameWorks tech merges & upgrades, UE4 physics modifications)

Comment

In App Purchase seems to not work in iOS? I posted in answerhub no one answer and tested. Please check...

https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...in-415-p2.html

Comment

Originally posted by dizzynoob View Post
            In App Purchase seems to not work in iOS? I posted in answerhub no one answer and tested. Please check...

https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...in-415-p2.html
            We are investigating this. Your regular "bumps" actually caused a delay because the posts cause the 'activity date' to update, while we investigate the queue from oldest to newest. For this reason, we strongly advise against "bumping" bug reports.

Thanks
            Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Loving these compile times! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Is release going to happen in a couple of weeks ?

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post
                  Is release going to happen in a couple of weeks ?
                  Sooner than that, if all goes well.
                  Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Oh god... Wait till next month, my data plan is already almost capped for the month
                    * that moment when all your dcc tools licenses fails and you have to download all of them to reinstall again*
                    | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Originally posted by JamesG View Post
                      Hopefully it should be a pretty easy transition. The plugin is enabled by default, but if you are using vehicle classes in C++ you will need to add a dependency to the PhysXVehicle module to your Build.cs file, so the build system knows about it. The only thing that might need manual work is converting from TireType to TireConfig assets. Here are my draft notes on the topic:

Note: a manual step is required if you want to migrate old ‘TireType’ assets (deprecated in Engine) to the new ‘TireConfig’ assets (defined in the new PhysXVehicles plugin). There is a new console command available in the UE4 Editor that will do this for you - simply summon the console and enter ‘ConvertTireTypes’. This will create new TireConfig assets, copy over properties, and assign them to any VehicleWheel Blueprints. The old TireType assets can then be removed.

In the old system the PhysicalMaterial had a list of TireTypes and their friction scale. Now the TireConfig has a list of PhysicalMaterials with friction scale for each. This is because Engine (which contains the PhysicalMaterial class) cannot depend on classes in the PhysXVehicles plugin.
                      Where can I find PxVehicleDriveNW.h class to provide support for N-wheeled vehicles? There is no such class in plugin.

Upd: looks like now I have to use PhysXPublic.h for this.
                      Last edited by Kelheor; 02-09-2017, 09:47 PM.
                      Marketplace content: Modular Vehicle Vol. 2 - Modular Sci Fi Office - Projectiles Pack - Research Center - Quest System - All Content

Website | Youtube | Artstation

Comment

Is it me or is it not possible to have a Map with a Array-Value?
                        I can't choose the Value Type as an Array

Comment

Originally posted by Raildex_ View Post
                          Try to put the array in a struct and then use a Map of those structs.

In C++ you can have TMaps of TArrays, but in BP you also can't have TArrays of TArrays, so I would not expect TMaps of TArrays to be possible without using that extra struct.
                          Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
                          Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

I know about issue UE-10109 and i just want to note
                            There is laggish/freezing (few ms) process of "level streaming" in Preview 4 . Ive play with relative settings as well (garbage collection, background async) - doesn't helps.
                            Ive tried to run packaged build - better but still few ms freezes. Sound is like blocking main game thread.

And Im not sure but i saw issue in roadmap is DONE. Hm... Or not?

Always checked on MacOS, UE 4.15Preview4. Never in windows.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWintergreen View Post
                              I just want to draw some more attention to this. A lot of us have been waiting on it since forever. Data tables are way less useful without it.
                              Just Quoting you to again draw attention :P

But yeah, i Agree, this would help soo much!

Comment

Originally posted by Raildex_ View Post
                                If I remember right, this isnt possible in C++ either. But I feel like I could be very wrong.

nevertheless, if you wrap the TArray in a struct, you should be able to have it as a value.

By the way: Is there a releas date for 4.15 already?
                                Last edited by rYuxq; 02-10-2017, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X