Found a strange one, the yellow “reset to default” arrows disappear after scrolling offscreen so the edited value isn’t visible anymore. Transform arrows still work as expected, but this seems to happen with a lot of other stuff like lights and post process volumes, possibly more (or everything).
- Create a new project.
- Select the directional light.
- Notice the intensity is set to 3.something (10 default value) and has a yellow arrow next to it.
- Scroll down in the light settings so the intensity isn’t visible anymore.
- Scroll back up again, the yellow arrow is gone so it’s impossible to reset to the default value.
- To fix it select anything else in the level and then select the light again - yellow arrows are back again.