World Memory Leaks - How to read the output

So I’m making a pathing system at which I calculate some paths during editor time in order to draw the exact path from one point to another. However - on switching levels the engine hits a breakpoint and gives me this error:

“World Memory Leaks: 2 leaks objects and packages. See The output above.”

I’m not sure how to read the output it gives

[2020.03.17-09.32.07:867][221]LogEditorServer: Error: Old level package /Game/Levels/Debug/L_AITest not cleaned up by garbage collection while loading new map! Referenced by:
    (async) NavigationPath /Game/Levels/Debug/L_AITest.L_AITest:NavigationSystemV1_0.NavigationPath_5->Outer
     NavigationSystemV1 /Game/Levels/Debug/L_AITest.L_AITest:NavigationSystemV1_0->AbstractNavData
      AbstractNavData /Game/Levels/Debug/L_AITest.L_AITest:PersistentLevel.AbstractNavData-Default->Outer
       Level /Game/Levels/Debug/L_AITest.L_AITest:PersistentLevel::AddReferencedObjects(): PersistentLevel
        L_AITest_C /Game/Levels/Debug/L_AITest.L_AITest:PersistentLevel.L_AITest_C_0->Class
         BlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/Levels/Debug/L_AITest.L_AITest_C::AddReferencedObjects(): L_AITest_C
          L_AITest_C /Game/Levels/Debug/L_AITest.Default__L_AITest_C->Outer
           Package /Game/Levels/Debug/L_AITest

I’m also not sure how I would fix this problem as I call ConditionalBeginDestroy on every path that I no longer point to. Any help would be appreciated!

2 Likes

I’m also getting this error, not sure what can be done about it. I’m using python when I get the error, and any .load_map() or .load_level() functions trigger it.