Win64 build successful but crash with fatal error when launched

Hey, guys,I stucked here for few days, is anyone meet this kind of issue or can anyone help me plz?

I combine two project to one project, the combined project can launched in the engine without any problem, can build and launched on the android, can build for Win64 successful, but when I try to launch it, it said “can’t find assimp-vc140-mt.dll”, I search from google and copy the “assimp-vc140-mt.dll” from Plugin folder to “WindowsNoEditor\ProjectName\Binaries\Win64”, it not going to show this error and the screen become to black, after a few seconds, it crashed with “fatal error and will close…”? The first part is about the RuntimeMeshLoader plugin, after that I build without this plugin, it not show “can’t find assimp-vc140-mt.dll”, become black and crashed with “fatal error and will close…”, I checked similiar problem on the crash log in link: UE4 constantly crashing when trying to play game - General Discussion - Unreal Engine Forums
I did some correction but it still not work, can anyone help me plz? The crash log attached