Wiki Tutorial seems out of date, need help with an error

Hello! I am attempting to follow the first-person shooter c++ tutorial, and have hit a bit of a snag I’m unsure of how to solve.

I’m at the point where it’s telling you how to construct a new pawn with a reference to a blueprint. But I just cannot get the example to compile.

This is the line edited for my use:

static ConstructorHelpers::FClassFinder(APawn)PlayerPawnObject(TEXT("Pawn'/Game/Characters/Blueprints/BP_PlayerCharacter.BP_PlayerCharacter"));

And these are the errors it generates:

Error    C2275    'APawn': illegal use of this type as an expression    Tribesmen    C:\Users\Gray\Documents\Unreal Projects\Tribesmen\Source\Tribesmen\TribesmenGameMode.cpp    10    
Error    C2955    'ConstructorHelpers::FClassFinder': use of class template requires template argument list    Tribesmen    C:\Users\Gray\Documents\Unreal Projects\Tribesmen\Source\Tribesmen\TribesmenGameMode.cpp    10    
Error    C3861    'PlayerPawnObject': identifier not found    Tribesmen    C:\Users\Gray\Documents\Unreal Projects\Tribesmen\Source\Tribesmen\TribesmenGameMode.cpp    10  

and:

Error    C2146    syntax error: missing ';' before identifier 'PlayerPawnObject'    Tribesmen    C:\Users\Gray\Documents\Unreal Projects\Tribesmen\Source\Tribesmen\TribesmenGameMode.cpp    10    
Error (active)    E0276    name followed by '::' must be a class or namespace name    Tribesmen    C:\Users\Gray\Documents\Unreal Projects\Tribesmen\Source\Tribesmen\TribesmenGameMode.cpp    10  

I’m sure it’s obvious to some of you, but it’s my first time with UE4, I mostly have experience with Unrealscript and Arduino.

The only difference I see from the tut, is a missing before the closing ":

...BP_PlayerCharacter'"));

Thanks, I fixed that typo, but I’m still getting the same errors.

Like error say, template parameter is missing

ConstructorHelpers::FClassFinder<APawn> PawnClass(/*path*/);

Oh thanks! I really should have spotted that!