Why is Unreal Eninge programmed by apes

Hi, my project crash 15 times per day. In editor, doing nothing, just erosion, moving 3d objects. Simple stuff. Crash.

Again and again AND AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN

Pls Stop implementing new stuff/bugs, but try to make the program, how it is, working.

My day is 50% going forward and 50% redoing the same thing and saving every 5 minute

And why can i only see 2 sentences up in this writing box here u so useless

I understand that you’re frustrated with the crashes you’re experiencing in your Unreal Engine project. However, it’s important to note that Unreal Engine is a complex piece of software and it’s not uncommon for users to encounter issues while working with it.

It’s possible that the crashes you’re experiencing are caused by a bug in the software, a conflict with a plugin or asset, or an issue with your project’s settings or configuration.

To troubleshoot the issue, you can try the following steps:

• Check for updates to the engine and any plugins you’re using.
  • Check the Unreal Engine forums and community for solutions to similar issues.
  • Check the Unreal Engine documentation for troubleshooting guides and best practices.
  • Try reproducing the issue in a new, blank project to see if the issue is specific to your current project.
  • Try to identify any specific actions or events that are causing the crashes and see if you can avoid them.
  • You can also try to file a bug report on the Unreal Engine official website.

It may take some time and effort to figure out the cause of the crashes and find a solution, but hopefully, by following these steps, you’ll be able to resolve the issue and get back to working on your project.

you need to have both your operating system and graphic drivers up to date, else you will have a bad day

UE is one of the buggiest programs I’ve used in the last 7 years. Other super complex software, i.e. Davinci Resolve and Blender, etc are pretty solid. I was surprised how unstable UE is when I moved to it a few months ago.

is it possible to sue epic games cause of that?

nobody knows?

yeah you should sue them.

unreal crashed twice for me today, so I’m making my case as well. Just got save about $20 more dollars and then I’ll come at them hard.

1 Like

Voila. Memory leak. The total classic. Apebusiness.

Now i cant save map. While there is no second editor open.

calm down…