why i can't do that.

I think i can do that another way not than easy, but if someone known why i can connect return value SpawnActor to “Simulate physics” if i specific the CLASS in the blueprint “Spawn” and not if i “GET” the class will be nice.

first its working simple example in level blueprint and in other i can’t join the nodes (character blueprint)

Is the variable you GET set to an object or is it empty? I did a mistake that I created a variable of a class and used it as input for something similar. But my variable was only set to represent that class but was empty and therefore it didn’t worked out.

Best regards,
Isa

its a empty class’actor’ array, i fill the array at runtime.

seems that way does not work

i try too create a var class’actor’ and select default value a actor for try if works well , just curiosity that not fix my problem but does not work

You’d don’t enable simulation on an actor, you need to do it on a specific component (an actor could contain lots of different components).

yep. i think i understand now.

seems necesary for the blueprint known the target its “Static mesh 1” and NO the static mesh of this “return object” (what i think and want first time when try… ), that because like you say a actor can have more than one. that why not work. if i spawn actor from a var the engine can’t known what static mesh want enable physics. that why i can’t join nodes.

well unreal engine seems easy tool, but some concepts its something that a noob going to stumble much. :rolleyes:

thx both.