Which is a recommended tool for merging PST files?

First, I want to recommend all Outlook users to try the manual trick for merging PST files. For this, I have written an article in which I have described all the merging steps one by one. So please go to the article link below and solve your problem easily.

https://www.mailsdaddy.com/blogs/manual-trick-combine-multiple-pst-files-single-pst-file/

Also, I have written a fresh blog on a similar topic, go through it and solve your query - Merge Outlook PST Files.

Thank you for the solution. But can anyone tell me how to merge bulk and large sized PST files on Mac easily.

hey,

based on your question.
Microsoft Office Outlook 365, Outlook 2021, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007. Mail merge is an indispensable tool for those who want to perform mass emailing by themselves.

PST Merge Tool is a highly efficient and reliable tool that merges multiple PST files into one combined PST file. This innovative utility offers a cost-effective and reliable option to merge Outlook Contacts, Emails, Calendars, journals, and other mail items into a single file.