Where does default collision come from in my Pawn class object?

I made a dice model in blender and imported into UE editor, in UE editor I made a Pawn class object and assigned the exported dice mesh to that class, and it automatically has assigned collision.

Now my problem is that I do not understand who generated that collision? is it blender or UE editor? I know Pawn classes don’t have collision and I also know I didn’t create any collision in blender. so it looks like UE generates the collision for imported meshes but can’t confirm that.

I also know generated collision can be deleted in mesh editor, but my question is which program generates default collision and is there any options to disable automatic collision generation be it in blender of UE4?

Ok I accidentally find out this answer, explaining collision is auto generated by the editor!
https://answers.unrealengine.com/que…ml?sort=oldest

However I still have a problem, deleting default collision got rid of it, but now I can’t simulate physics, which is normal, so I made a custom collision component in my APawn::ADice class which looks like this:

Dice.h

UPROPERTY(VisibleAnywhere)
        class UBoxComponent* CollisionComponent;

Dice.cpp (constructor)

CollisionComponent = CreateDefaultSubobject<UBoxComponent>(TEXT("CollisionComponent"));
    CollisionComponent->SetupAttachment(SceneComponent);
    CollisionComponent->InitBoxExtent(FVector(100.f, 100.f, 100.f));

BounceDelegate.BindUFunction(this, "Bounce");
    CollisionComponent->OnComponentBeginOverlap.Add(BounceDelegate);
    CollisionComponent->SetCollisionProfileName(TEXT("Dice"));

But I’m still not able to simulate physics, what is the problem, the simulate physics checkbox is grayed out?

I’m not sure if your delegation of method is correct. However you can check in shooter game example project.

Thanks for input, I solved my problem after watching this video: