Where can i get "Restricted Assets"?

Hi all. Help me please. In this https://learn.unrealtournament.com/tutorials/custom-weapon ue4 tutorial in step “Getting started” i see that they have “Restricted Assets”. In my Content folder i don’t have it. Where can i get it? Thanks in advance.

Hey ,

When you first open up the UnrealTournament Editor, you should see the RestrictedAssets folder within the Content Browser. So simply go to ‘Open Level’ and then click on the ‘Content’ folder on the left, which will then show all of the folders included in this project, ‘RestrictedAssets’ is one of them.

If you’re still unable to find it, could you please provide me a screenshot of what you’re looking at?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi. Thx. One help me. I don’t see that UT Launcher have bookmark “play” and “create”. And both have button “launch”. I think it’s same and just need for launch UT game. I myself felt so stupid that i can’t see difference of this bookmarks))

Hey ,

I understand how it can be confusing if you’re on the wrong tab, since they both say launch once they’re both installed. I’m glad you’ve been able to simply launch Unreal Tournament. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day! :slight_smile:

Hi! Can you help me explain some basic things? my scype - michaelgotti1