When i package project and run ,if i don't do anything is OK ,but when i onclick UI the project crash

i guess the trouble with my blueprint attach,because i use open level and don’t remove all widget…

Hello VincentJun,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints/widgets that may be involved with this issue?
  4. Could you provide the complete callstack from the crash that you receive?
  5. What platform are you currently packaging for?

Hello VincentJun,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.

Thanks,

hello Rudy Triplett ,i’m so sorry now just to see ,thank for your help ,about the questions: my project is a new project so it’s clean,and then i don’t have screenshots,because when i onclick ui the project at once crash, blueprint just have a node open Level

EpicAccountld :
you do not have any debugging symbols required to display the callstack dor this crash .

at end ,i use platfrom is windows 64 bit packaging

Would it be possible for you to provide a copy of the project along with instructions on how to reproduce the issue?