What's wrong with create project?

I can’t start, create and built my project- I get a message that compile failed/ How to fix it?
Can you pass Epic to stop taking care of your f**king Fortnite and finally get your engine going?
Because this problem is not my first, when I last installed the Unreal Engine 4.19, I had the same problems.
(I don’t remember the solution, but I found it somewhere on the Internet; I’m not able to find it again)
I decided to reinstall when I cleaned the computer … AND IT DOESN’T WORK AGAIN. AGAIN FOOL COMPILE FAILED

There is a text of fail message:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running D:/UE_4.21/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe Development Win64 -Project=“D:/Projects_UEngine4/AgainStart12/AgainStart12.uproject” -TargetType=Editor -Progress -NoHotReloadFromIDE
Performing full C++ include scan (building a new target)
Creating makefile for AgainStart12Editor (no existing makefile)
Using Visual Studio 2017 14.15.26726 toolchain (D:\Visual Studio\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.15.26726) and Windows 10.0.16299.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for AgainStart12Editor
Running UnrealHeaderTool “D:\Projects_UEngine4\AgainStart12\AgainStart12.uproject” “D:\Projects_UEngine4\AgainStart12\Intermediate\Build\Win64\AgainStart12Editor\Development\AgainStart12Editor.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
Reflection code generated for AgainStart12Editor in 12,1122133 seconds
@progress pop
Distributing 8 actions to XGE
Fatal Error: Failed to open/create session data
Failed to open/create session data: STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: D:\Projects_UEngine4\AgainStart12\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-AgainStart12.dll
(see …/Programs/UnrealBuildTool/Log.txt for full exception trace)
Total build time: 18,77 seconds (XGE executor: 0,00 seconds)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

How to fix it?

Sorry for toxic speech, just…offensively when it doesn’t work again and again and the same problem

Something else: this happens with C ++ projects