What's up with the new CAPTCHA?

I don’t know which is the appropriate sub-forum for this kind of complaints, if a mod sees this, please move it to the appropriate forum if this isn’t it.

What is up with the new CAPTCHA?! Epic went from having the best CAPTCHA on the internet (the one in which you have to rotate the image) to having the stupidest one I’ve experienced thus far on the entirety of the internet.

It took me about 30 mins. to log in today because I couldn’t figure out in time which dices added up to 14. I am dyslexic, reading dices and adding quickly isn’t my strong suit. At the end my girlfriend had to help me and we had to do it together. If it didn’t have time it would be bearable, but the timer made it very uncomfortable and impossible for me to pass.

I use Brave, don’t store cookies and have a VPN, I have to do a CAPTCHA every time I sign in. Please, Epic, use a CAPTCHA that humans can use. I mean, I rather you didn’t use any, but if you’re going to use them, please don’t have me trying for 30 minutes to log into my account.

Cheers!