Weird issue w Layered Blend per Bone

Hello!

I recently upgraded my project from 4.23 to 4.26 and since then I’ve had this kind of weird issue pop up w an animation blueprint. I’m using a layered blend per bone node to combine a walking animation w a different animation for the top half of my character in the Idle/Walk animation state. Generally it works but on occasion it will just default to the base pose (walking animation) without blending at all. I’ve modified the config of the layered blend node to varying degrees of success but somehow it always pops back up where the blended pose is ignored. The part that’s annoying is that it looks perfect in the animation preview but in game this bug keeps popping up and I can’t figure out what’s going on! I’ve attached a screenshot of the perpetrating node. I’m wondering if the issue is because of something in the event graph but I don’t really know. I’ve noticed that it generally happens if the character is motion and then comes to a stop. After that, the blend stops working. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/core/image/gif;base64

P.S. I’m not sure if this is the correct forum to post but I’ve posted in the answerhub and just desperate for help so I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum