VS 2015 (compile error) Editor.uhtmanifest UE 4.12.5

Hello there,
I know there’s lots of information, so I’ll put this into point form for ease of reading. I appreciate any help.
Win 8.1
VS 2015 community Edition.
Trying to compile in game - gives me these errors.

Info Failed to read makefile: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Info Creating makefile for hot reloading Dusty (couldn’t read existing makefile)
Info Compiling game modules for hot reload
Info Performing full C++ include scan (no include cache file)
Info Parsing headers for DustyEditor
Info Running UnrealHeaderTool “F:\Unreal Projects\Dusty\Dusty.uproject” “F:\Unreal Projects\Dusty\Intermediate\Build\Win64\DustyEditor\Development\DustyEditor.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
Error F:/Unreal Projects/Dusty/Source/Dusty/DustyGameMode.h(20) : Class ‘UUserWidget’ not found.
Error Error: Failed to generate code for DustyEditor - error code: OtherCompilationError (5)
Info UnrealHeaderTool failed for target ‘DustyEditor’ (platform: Win64, module info: F:\Unreal Projects\Dusty\Intermediate\Build\Win64\DustyEditor\Development\DustyEditor.uhtmanifest).

Project Compiles fine for two other people.
VS is up to date.

VS upon a clean / build - shows the following ( in developer mode )

1>------ Build started: Project: UE4, Configuration: BuiltWithUnrealBuildTool Win32 ------
2>------ Build started: Project: Dusty, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
2> Creating makefile for hot reloading DustyEditor (no existing makefile)
2> Compiling game modules for hot reload
2> Performing full C++ include scan (no include cache file)
2> Parsing headers for DustyEditor
2> Running UnrealHeaderTool “F:\Unreal Projects\Dusty\Dusty.uproject” “F:\Unreal Projects\Dusty\Intermediate\Build\Win64\DustyEditor\Development\DustyEditor.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
2> F:/Unreal Projects/Dusty/Source/Dusty/DustyGameMode.h(20) : Class ‘UUserWidget’ not found.
2>Error : Failed to generate code for DustyEditor - error code: OtherCompilationError (5)
2> UnrealHeaderTool failed for target ‘DustyEditor’ (platform: Win64, module info: F:\Unreal Projects\Dusty\Intermediate\Build\Win64\DustyEditor\Development\DustyEditor.uhtmanifest).
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(37,5): error MSB3075: The command ““E:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” DustyEditor Win64 Development “F:\Unreal Projects\Dusty\Dusty.uproject” -waitmutex” exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I am not sure what is causing this issue. I have run both UE4, and VS as administrator. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

The error is here:

It’s complaining that it doesn’t know what a UUserWidget is. Try adding "include “Blueprint/UserWidget.h” " to the top of your DustyGameMode.h and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: Also, make sure you re-generate your VS Solution, someone may have recently added a new dependency. Just right click on your <Game>.uproject file and select “Generate Visual Studio project files”.

Hi @ExtraLifeMatt. Thank you for the reply.

#include “Blueprint/UserWidget.h” Is already located in DustyGameMode.h. I have also already tried to “Generate Visual Studio project files” without success previously.
Unfortunately I’m still stuck.

Hmm. Have your checked your <MyGame>.Build.cs file and made sure UMG is in the dependency list?

That + Generate VS Project files (with the include in that file) should be all you need.

@ExtraLifeMatt You sir are awesome. Thank you very much.
The issue was that I did not have “UMG” in the dependency list. Once I added it, I regenerated the VS project files and voila. Compile Complete.