VR editor how to?

I tried searching and could not find anything along these lines so I decided to make a new thread.

I have followed the instructions on github for the VR editor, I built it in visual studio and hit F5 to go into debug.

from there UE editor loads up and I can use VR preview mode with my vive, I just used the first person temp to get it working.

I cannot for the life of me figure out ANYTHING about a VR editor mode, I have spent 2 hours looking to see if its an option and come up dry.

sorry for the newb question but this is half the reason I ended up getting a vive. I would really appreciate the help :slight_smile:

Make sure SteamVR is running before you start UE4. You also have to enable the VR Editor in the preferences menu, under “Experimental”. Then you’ll see the VR button in the editor. Press that button and it’ll switch over to the Vive. There’s a tutorial window once you put on the headset.

thank you so much!

now to go find a template with the controllers, load all my assets…annnddd see you guys next week :wink: