DMX Light Show

Hi everyone,
Just finished this project and would love to share it with the community

Creativity has no borders

The stage is set, we are proud and honoured to be able to release this project we created for a notable company here in Italy.

The project was designed in 4 cities and 2 countries all through remote communication, design and engineering.

Our team’s growth has been exponential and we are looking forward to future collaborations with positive synergies and without any borders.

#VIZMODM #unrealenginevr #unrealengine4 #disguise #artnet #dmxlighting #claypaky #robelighting #martinlighting #etclighting #malighting #jandsvista #jblighting #showtime #virtual #virtualreality #digitalart #animation #architecture #vfx #virtualreality #cinematic #madewithunreal #realtime #artist #artstation #gamedevelopers #steam #cg #xrstudio #xritaly #3ddesign #3d #varilite #creativity #virtualevents #liveconcert #livevirtual #ledwall #designersofinstagram #teamwork #remotework #italy #southafrica

Music credit:

Artists: 2WEI, Edda Hayes, League of Legends

Album: Warriors

Songwriters: Alexander Junior Grant / Daniel Coulter Reynolds / Joshua Francis Mosser / Benjamin Arthur Mckee / Daniel James Platzman / Daniel Wayne Sermon

© Universal Music Publishing Group

6 Likes

Video no longer exists :frowning:

i bet they got takedown from League of Legends

how can i watch this…any other source

Hi @ViZmo_DM , we’re in the US and have done a lot of work with a mix of DMX / ArtNET networking and AR. Maybe we can exchange some ideas?

Here is a DMX controlled experience we showed at CES 2020. . The video is taken through the lens of our Android based AR glasses.

2 Likes

Hi there House_Zu_Heltzer

We will sort that out ASAP

Sorry It is not because of the music its because the vimeo link was changed

Sorry It is not because of the music its because the vimeo link was changed

Hi @ravi_abhishek it is back up and running! hope you enjoy! Sorry It is not because of the music its because the vimeo link was changed

@nigelr8 thanks for the link! Always up for an exchange of ideas, we believe in creativity with no borders and great creative synergies.

:fist_right: :boom: :fist_left:

i loved it…so much amazing

@ravi_abhishek :fist_right: :boom: :fist_left: thanks!

First time I see UE for this kind of animation / presentation. The result is VERY cool and convincing :slight_smile: The music is a well chosen track, it as lot’s to offer :smiley:

Really great work!!!