[VIDEO] Aliasing & Tearing when Meshes are close to the camera.

Not seen this before, I’ve got a simple vehicle that swaps between a cockpit and a third-person mesh - no different to a character. The Cockpit is simply attached to the mesh just like anything else. The camera & spring arm are part of the PlayerController, the arm just attaches to whatever pawn the controller is currently possessing.

However, you’ll notice when I thrust forward or move side-to-side and the craft rolls, I get really obvious Aliasing issues down the sides of the craft. I’m not sure what could be causing that?

Additionally, I also get screen-tearing on objects in the scene. Without the mesh there this doesn’t seem to occur at all - and I’ve enabled/disabled V Sync, it’s not that either. I’m running at a continuous 120FPS.

Anybody have any idea what this could be? I do change the camera FOV to 80 when in the first-person mode, perhaps that has something to do with it?

EDIT: The video doesn’t seem to be showing the tearing issue, that might have been a side-effect of the screen recording.