Download

Very strange bug - movement works only for server and client1, client2 or more not

New question: Can someone possess and move with characters on 4.14 engine? i created new character and simple possession but i seriously can’t move with character if its possessed by client2 or more…

old question:
Hello…
On 4.13 engine i have working character possession.
On server and all clients works everything. Movement, firing, respawn.

Couple days ago i moved project to 4.14.
Now, when i possess character with server or client1, everything works. I can move, look around with camera and fire.
If i possess character with client2 or more, i can fire, i can move with camera i can shoot but i absolutely can’t move with character and yaw is not replicated !!!

WTF a behavior is this? Do someone idea what can be wrong? It not working with dedicated server option and if i run listen (server + clients) it also dont work…

This means something broke with your replication.

Hmm, what exactly do you think? Engine bug or i broken something? because i never replicated movement and yaw, it was always replicated.

edit: so this definitely happened when i moved from 4.13 to 4.14 now i tested it… wtf

Can someone possess and move with characters on 4.14 engine? i created new character and simple possession but i seriously can’t move with character if its possessed by client2 or more…

EDIT: now i got answer from UE bug report team. Its engine bug. Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-39087)