Vector Fields and Source + Linux

Hey everyone, looking to get back into Unreal at some point in the near future. As an effects guy, messing around with Maya Fluids is a lot of fun and when I found out we could ‘export’ these fluids into UE I was mind-blown. Now for the issue:

For the past couple of releases I have not been able to find the FGA script for Maya. In a stream today, I was told that this has been moved to an Artist Tools option for installation. That’s all fine and dandy, but I’m planning on moving my rig over to Linux (either CentOS 7 or Fedora 24) as it’s more efficient for my work and the standard UE installer is not available for these platforms. As such, I assumed the files would be in the source of the engine but when I went digging and searched the entire release repository the scripts didn’t exist. Is there a way to access these scripts on Linux after building from source, or has this method been deprecated for use in the Cascade Editor?

On a side note, is it possible to create something similar in Houdini and then bring it into UE either through an export or the Houdini Engine? Just curious, I’m looking to dig my hands into Houdini soon.

Thanks!