Update Existing Skeleton used by Blueprint

Forgive me if this has already been answered. I wasn’t able to find anything related from searching. We are currently in a phase of heavy iteration with our characters. The skeletons and proportions are changing pretty frequently right now while we zero in on our character proportions. As a result I need to update the Skeleton frequently. I can’t seem to find a simple way of updating an existing skeleton in the editor. It seems that once you bring in a skeleton, you are stuck with it. I can obviously bring it in as a completely new asset and then retarget to it but that creates redundant assets and is really an unnecessary amount of work. So my question is this. Is there a way to just update the existing skeleton that a blueprint uses. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Note. I know I can reimport the skeletal mesh. I’m looking to reimport the skeleton.

Ryan

The skeleton should update along with the assets. If you have character 1 set up in game and then go into the BP and change it to Character 2 then the skeleton for character 2 should follow it. Aside from that I don’t think there’s a way to ‘batch’ replace them and if you’re proportions are changing then you should probably settle on a single ‘test’ character until you’re done. For instance I’d use the Epic mannequins until the final characters are done. Unless, of course, there’s a need for all that switching and changing. But every time you change the proportions the animations need to be redone anyway right? Seem like an awful lot of work for something you’re going to toss out with the next iteration.