Deleted

Deleted

Impressive work. Environments look really polished and the gameplay looks intriguing. I’d really like to play this one! Keep us in the loop on your progress!

The game looks stupid good! Keep it up! How long have you been working on it?

We’ve added a few gifs to the OP, along with some information about the game and a couple pieces of artwork.

https://i.imgur.com/fPwpLGY.gif

This game looks insanely cool. Sent you a PM with some questions!

Looks awesome!
The gif with the moon and the mansion gives off a really eerie vibe, it fits really well.
Great job!

This is probably the most impressive project I’ve come across on these forums. My favorite all-time single-player game is Dishonored (the entire series) because of how “non-linear” things are over there. Judging exclusively by your description, it sounds like you are working on taking things not 1 or 2 steps further, but more like 10. I think the quality of the art, as seen in the original post, speaks for itself, so nothing to add there.

That being said, I’m going to point out most “AAA quality” games which have been released in the last few years lacked the same quality in programming. I don’t think anyone would disagree on the exceptional art quality of ARK, Conan Exiles, Unreal Tournament, the last few Call of Duty games and so many others. They all started strong because they were eye-candy, and died very fast because the programming that was done, was done “just because it had to be done”. A good comparison would be between Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Battlefield 1. Same general idea (even if different story and times), but one couldn’t care less about programming and the other is nearly flawless.

It looks really Good ! Great Job!

Nice work guys!