Unreal Studio Beta subscription active, but missing and no Datasmith importer plugin

I have an Unreal Studio Beta subscription and it says that is active in the Epic Launcher, but I have no way of accessing Unreal Studio when starting a new project and I have no way of accessing the Datasmith plugins. Please have a look at my screenshots and help me figure out why I have no access to Unreal Studio and Datasmith, I just can’t figure out what the issue is…

EDIT: So I have been trying to manually install the datasmith importer plugin, but I do not have an ‘Unreal Studio Plugins’ section in my Epic Launcher’s Library tab? This is driving me nuts. Should I try and re-install my launcher?

EDIT: I have done a complete reinstall of the launcher and engine now, but still I do not have an ‘Unreal Studio Plugin’ section in my Launcher’s library tab so there is no way of installing the Datasmith Importer plugin, even though my launcher does indicate that I have an active Unreal Studio Beta subscription. Surely I can’t be the only person who have encountered this?

So I have been trying to manually install the datasmith importer plugin, but I do not have an ‘Unreal Studio Plugins’ section in my Epic Launcher’s Library tab? This is driving me nuts. Should I try and re-install my launcher?