Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints in Solus (aka The answers you seek)

Just from the few posts here, it is pretty clear that people would benefit from watching Hourences talk.

It is about the use of Unreal Engine 4’s Blueprint visual scripting system to create Solus.

Hourences goes through creating some simple blueprints as well as what you can do with it, when to get a programmer involved and so on.

I highly recommend sitting through the entire video before posting.

Note that the screen quality isn’t superb. I will be working on a similar introduction video over the next few days/weeks.

Very inspiring! I’m hungry for more Blueprint tutorials!

Sounds great! I also recommend people to look at the examples in UT4 since they have great descriptions on what does what.

This was very illuminating, thanks for this Hourences + Kris.

Did you see all the videos we have up on YouTube now? :slight_smile:

A video of a video…Hard to understand what is going on due to video of a projector presentation. The Youtube videos from Epic however are excellent.

I went through those last night in one sitting, really well presented. I’ve got to say, I so appreciate the huge push you guys are making to get everyone up to speed - it almost seems, well, organised! :slight_smile:

I haven’t even considered opening VS yet; Blueprints are beautiful, they remind me of my first days with Houdini.

Went through those day 1, sir! We need moar!