Download

Unreal Engine 4.7 Preview

Hi,

Done :slight_smile:

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/149713/editor-crashes-on-adding-local-variables-to-bluepr.html

Cheers,
Klaus

I get 4.2.1 to install and no drop down menu :smiley: Still no 4.7 preview.

RE: perf regression. Would it be possible for you to share your test map / setup with us?

Is this available on Github? Everyone seems to be talking about the Launcher.

Yet another forgotten issue:
UE-5996 - Incorrect loading .uasset files (Incorrect loading .uasset file - UE4 AnswerHub)

The foliage improvements are really great, I too see significant FPS improvements for scenes with lots of foliage!

One question: The roadmap mentions a “ecosystem painting tool” as WIP (Trello) - is there some info somewhere what exactly this will be? And is a version of that already visible in one of the source branches?

Can we also add issue UE-6939 (4.7.0 preview 1 - Mobile dynamic shadows not working. - UE4 AnswerHub) to this know issues list.

Thanks!

Strike that… I must have been too tired to see tha preview label :confused: I have it now.

I have to say it must be frustrating for the people that crate content in the marketplace that they have to update the work so often. spending time changing a product on you have already sold is very bad business.
but on the other hand I like the fact that the UE spend the money making there system better then the rest all the time.

Well vehicles are back to being messed up again, the advanced vehicle project in 4.6 had a nice center of mass it flipped and tumbled nicely like GTA now in 4.7 it is just off & clunky & odd like the normal sedan one

Loving the foliage improvements though amazing!

Sounds nice, too bad there’s still no GPU particles for mobile devices yet :frowning:

Be great to see Swipe inputs finally working too

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/60290/mapping-swipe-up-to-down-and-swipe-left-to-right-n.html

Thats amazing…

They fixed an internal bug with the physx implementation of vehicles recently, specifically the center of mass offset. So the advanced vehicle will need to be re-tuned to take these new values into account. This will likely be completed for the actual release of 4.7, for now we’ll have to try and figure out what values to change.

The new shading model for foliage is amazing!!! :smiley:

(just a short test -> that’s why the bark looks so bad :p):
tree2.png

Try enabling DFAO. Automatic +10 to amazing looks :D.

Discovered a significant issue. It seems that the gamestate isn’t replicating for multiplayer projects in 4.7 preview 1.
Copied my project in 4.6 to 4.7 to test it out, and discovered when running the project and connecting to it in the editor for debug purposes, there was no available debug object for the gamestate and all of my code on there hadn’t been executed (though it was executed on the host).
**EDIT - **NOTE: I have checked and the gamestate object does have replication ticked, and other objects replicated fine.

WOW

Can you give a quick how to or point me in the right direction?

thank you for all this informations

Will there be a feature that let’s gamepad 1 control player 2 while keyboard controls players 1?