Unable to package project on Linux

I get the following error:
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): Took 45.466424s to run UE4Editor, ExitCode=0
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): ********** COOK COMMAND COMPLETED **********
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): ********** STAGE COMMAND STARTED **********
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): Creating Staging Manifest…
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): Staging all 1 build products
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): Product 0: UE4Game
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): Running: sh -c ‘chmod +x “/home/javier/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject/Intermediate/Staging/MyProject.sh”’
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): chmod: cannot access ‘"/home/javier/Documents/Unreal’: No such file or directory
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): chmod: cannot access ‘Projects/MyProject/Intermediate/Staging/MyProject.sh"’: No such file or directory
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): Took 0.003084s to run sh, ExitCode=1
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): ERROR: Failed to chmod “/home/javier/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject/Intermediate/Staging/MyProject.sh”
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): (see /home/javier/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): RunUAT ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

but the file exists, look:
:~$ chmod +x “/home/javier/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject/Intermediate/Staging/MyProject.sh”
:~$ echo $?

I am on Ubuntu 18.04, with Unreal Editor 4.19.2, I can not use the lates version because It fails to build

I can not even Zip Up the project

UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): Building script module: /home/javier/usr/local/UnrealEngine-2.19/Engine/Source/Programs/AutomationTool/IOS/IOS.Automation.csproj
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): Running: xbuild “/home/javier/usr/local/UnrealEngine-2.19/Engine/Source/Programs/AutomationTool/IOS/IOS.Automation.csproj” /verbosity:quiet /nologo /target:Build /property:Configuration=Development /property:Platform=AnyCPU /p:TreatWarningsAsErrors=false /p:NoWarn=“612,618,672” /p:BuildProjectReferences=true /verbosity:qu
iet /nologo /tv:4.0 /p:DefineConstants=MONO /p:TargetFrameworkProfile=
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): Took 0.500957s to run xbuild, ExitCode=0
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): Started zipping project up
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): Project directory: /home/javier/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): Install directory: /home/javier/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject/Zipped/
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): Packaging up the project…
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): ERROR: System.ArgumentException: File names may not be terminated by a path separator character
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): at Tools.DotNETCommon.FileReference…ctor (System.String InPath) [0x00030] in <84974b3a943340d1b421b77f15bd3113>:0
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): at ZipProjectUp.ExecuteBuild () [0x000a1] in <8cc669cf6dfa445686fa1195f0970e2d>:0
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): at AutomationTool.BuildCommand.Execute () [0x00001] in <fef1ef921c184398bd51f7694749ad82>:0
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): at AutomationTool.Automation.Execute (System.Collections.Generic.List1[T] CommandsToExecute, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2[TKey,TValue] Commands) [0x0007c] in <fef1ef921c184398bd51f7694749ad82>:0
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): at AutomationTool.Automation.Process (System.String] Arguments) [0x002e8] in <fef1ef921c184398bd51f7694749ad82>:0
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): at AutomationTool.Program.MainProc (System.Object Param) [0x00001] in <844e592a674f489aa95ff1857c7d2574>:0
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance (System.Func`2[T,TResult] Main, System.Object Param) [0x000a1] in <fef1ef921c184398bd51f7694749ad82>:0
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): at AutomationTool.Program.Main () [0x00165] in <844e592a674f489aa95ff1857c7d2574>:0
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): (see /home/javier/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Zip Project Task (Linux): RunUAT ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.

“Unreal Projects” leads to ERROR: System.ArgumentException: File names may not be terminated by a path separator character

as far I know you cant have space to engine or project directory names

That is not the problem, I created a Project where the full path has no spaces,and I got the same error
Also, there is no setting to change de default Projects path

Same error with project without space

UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): ********** COOK COMMAND COMPLETED **********
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): ********** STAGE COMMAND STARTED **********
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): Creating Staging Manifest…
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): Staging all 1 build products
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): Product 0: UE4Game
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): Running: sh -c ‘chmod +x “/home/javier/Desktop/UE/MyProject/Intermediate/Staging/MyProject.sh”’
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): chmod: cannot access ‘“/home/javier/Desktop/UE/MyProject/Intermediate/Staging/MyProject.sh”’: No such file or directory
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): Took 0.003176s to run sh, ExitCode=1
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): ERROR: Failed to chmod “/home/javier/Desktop/UE/MyProject/Intermediate/Staging/MyProject.sh”
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): (see /home/javier/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/UAT_Log.txt for full exception trace)
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Packaging (Linux): RunUAT ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

I am attaching the full UAT_Log.txt file

“That is not the problem, I created a Project where the full path has no spaces,and I got the same error
Also, there is no setting to change de default Projects path”

In your attempt to zip pack the project what I said is the issue!

The project can be in any directory, anywhere and can be changed (using the file explorer).

Looking at the log it looks more like a access permission errors.
Was the project folder or engine compiled or run with elevated permission?

Another thing to remember is before you pack a project you should remove the DerivedDataCache, Intermediate, Saved folders in the project directory and rightclick on the MyProject.uproject and generate project files. Start the project and filter in the output log (type waring or error) to see if there is any warnings or errors. Solve if it is a serious issue and then pack.