Well, looks like the imagewidget is forcing some kind of tint whatever I do on my texture…
Here is the screenshot:
Here are the tests I did:
- Switched the SRGB flag ON-OFF (No results).
- Tried different file types (png, tga 32, tga 16).
- Tried different texture settings (Default, UI Icon).
- Assign Texture/Material directly trough the own imagewidget Interface.
- Assign Material/Image trough a “BRUSH” Asset.
- Assign Material Instance Dynamic (that’s what I’ll really need).
- As you see, I’ve inserted the Texture also on a “standard” Material and applied on the Mesh it works without problems.
- On the widget window it display without problems.
- Looks like “ONLY” the UMG drawbuffer is being desaturated/whitetint.
How to correct this? Some engine.ini flag or bug?