Hello, I’m stuck trying to implement on UE4.21 on Win10 with just analytics checked off and just trying to get it to work on IOS. I’m setting it up on a project that is mixed C++ and blueprint and requires remote build on a mac. Here’s my process so far: Downloaded from the Epic store which put the plugin in the Engine directory, set up GameDNA installer, installer failed because path too long, then moved my whole engine folder to c:\UE4_21, then success with gamedna installer. Installed the plist file with gamedna installer and looking at DefaultEngine.ini it looks happy as its showing all of the plist data ported in to the config. It builds in installs fine on the device. No action on analytics though. When I launch to device and then download the log, I see this error:
[2019.03.22-07.07.51:653] 0]LogUltimateMobileKit: Ultimate Mobile Kit CreateSubsystem!
[2019.03.22-07.07.51:654] 0]LogUltimateMobileKit: Warning: Ultimate Mobile Kit API failed to initialize!
Looks like it fails to initialize the core API.
I have tried reinstalling the sdk with GameDNA installer, then I moved the plugin to the project folder (which I should have done initially and would be a nice thing to add to the documentation startup, since moving UE4 engine from its installation folder to the drive root is not good for updates or installing other marketplace content), then tried reinstalling gamedna SDK and then going to the remote build machine and wiping out the build folder for the project and rebuilding it.
I guess I would look for anything that I’m obviously doing wrong here and also if there is any way to get it to spit out more detail on the log. I’ve tried using the debugger on the mac and it doesn’t provide any additional information.