UEdGraphPin::BreakLinkTo Pin error

Hello.
Trying to package project, complains of “Handled error”
Part of log:
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UE4Editor-Cmd: Ensure condition failed: ToPin->LinkedTo.Contains(this) [File:D:\Build++UE4+Release-4.12+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\EdGraph\EdGraphPin.cpp] [Line: 158]
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UE4Editor-Cmd:
MainFrameActions: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UE4Editor-Cmd: UEdGraphPin::BreakLinkTo Pin ‘’ on node ‘None’ not reciprocally linked with pin ‘ReturnValue’ on node ‘float + float’

What problem is may be related to ‘float + float’. I checked all blueprint assets but could’n find the reason.

may be it’s a bug of engine?

Yes it is potential bug in blueprint data or blueprint corruption, first could you post screen of blueprint that may cause htis error (look on which blueprint was packaged when error popup)

Information in log before this error:
LogBlueprint:Warning: USimpleConstructionScript::FixupRootNodeParentReferences() - Couldn’t find inherited parent component ‘DefaultSceneRoot’ for ‘Weapon’ in BlueprintGeneratedClass ‘REINST_Weapon_C_54’ (it may have been removed)
LogBlueprint:Warning: USimpleConstructionScript::FixupRootNodeParentReferences() - Couldn’t find inherited parent component ‘DefaultSceneRoot’ for ‘Sphere’ in BlueprintGeneratedClass ‘REINST_Ammo_Bullets_C_71’ (it may have been removed)

Hey strelokqvt-

Can you provide the entire output log from the package attempt? Also, as pointed out, posting a screenshot of the blueprint that may have caused the error would help in identifying why it is failing to compile.

Hey, I found the reason of this problem (it’s really engine’s bug)

When I deleted and placed again this nodes, packaging completed without errors.