UE5/4 Tutoring and Problem Solving

Hello,

I’m Shadowriver, a skilled UE programmer available for one-on-one tutoring and general problem solving on demand.
I have been actively using UE for as long as it has been publicly available and have been sharing my knowledge on the UE4 AnswerHub (which got merged with forums ever since UE5 release)

Topics I can help you with, either in the form of tutoring or problem solving:

• General UE knowledge
  • In-depth C++ - Core, gameplay and editor extensions, but mainly UE4.
  • Blueprints
  • Material Editor - Especially post processing
  • UMG - Including animations.
  • Various - Hit me up with anything; chances are I can help or figure things out for you!

Price:

Tutoring: 20$ per hour
Problem solving: Will depend on complexity of the issue, how much time it will cost, but it could be as low as 20$
I’m accepting payments via PayPal

Discord:shadowriver (you can also easily find me on Unreal Slackers discord)
Email: shadowriverue4@gmail.com

Available

I’ve been working with now for a couple of weeks. I’d just like to write a personal recommendation. He really knows his stuff, an hour with Shadow is worth about 10 trying to figure it out for myself. My project is really starting to take shape under his watchful eye.

1 Like

Got some free hour slots so i open again

I some free hours, if you interested in my tutoring services, contact me

I’m available again ^^ if you interested in my tutoring services contact me discord my id is shadowriver

Hey, how good are you with Niagara? I need some help with what I would consider high-intermediate to advanced Niagara effects. PM me if you have the skill, thanks!