Download

UE4 Tutoring and Problem Solving

Hello,

I’m Shadowriver, a skilled UE4 programmer available for one-on-one tutoring and general problem solving on demand.
I have been actively using UE4 for as long as it has been publicly available and have been sharing my knowledge on the UE4 AnswerHub since:

https://answers.unrealengine.com/users/2306/view.html

Topics I can help you with, either in the form of tutoring or problem solving:

• General UE4 knowledge
  • In-depth C++ - Core, gameplay and editor extensions.
  • Blueprints
  • Material Editor - Especially post processing
  • UMG - Including animations.
  • Various - Hit me up with anything; chances are I can help or figure things out for you!

Price:

Tutoring: 20$ per hour
Problem solving: Will depend on complexity of the issue, how much time it will cost, but it could be as low as 20$
I’m accepting payments via PayPal

You can contact me through the following channels:

Be sure to explain the topic you want to be tutored in, or what problems you are facing. the more accurate you are, the better I can help!
I prefer to use Discord to provide tutoring and help, but i can use Skype if requested.
Note: you don’t need to install the discord application, the web-based version will work fine and only requires a plug-in for screen sharing.

Available times:

Usually I am available between 9PM and 6AM CET (3:00PM - 12:00AM EST, 12:00PM - 9:00PM PST), but I am willing to schedule sessions outside of those hours! So don’t be afraid to ask! If I am free we can also start a session right away!

Languages:

-English
-Polish

Currently not available

I’ve been working with ShadowRiver now for a couple of weeks. I’d just like to write a personal recommendation. He really knows his stuff, an hour with Shadow is worth about 10 trying to figure it out for myself. My project is really starting to take shape under his watchful eye.

1 Like

Got some free hour slots so i open again

I some free hours, if you interested in my tutoring services, contact me