UE4 Still Images in Other Products

I wanted to ask these questions here because after reading the UE4 EULA, I wasn’t entirely clear on them.

1. If I wanted to construct scenes in UE4 (including using marketplace content), then take screenshots (or videos) of those scenes and include those still images and/or videos in an entirely separate product which would be sold, is that allowed use as per the UE4 EULA?

2. Would the answer be any different if I (as an individual) were to construct the scenes and capture the still images and/or videos, then gift or sell those still images and/or videos to a company, and that company then included what I sold them in a product for resale?

3. In either case above, would the answer be any different if the product that was being sold (incorporating still images and/or videos captured from UE4) was an interactive product (using a different engine), compared to a static product (like a document, book, or film)?

4. Would I owe any royalties to Epic on either of the use cases above?

5. Would either of the products detailed above (a. still images and/or video captured from UE4; or b. other products incorporating still images and/or video captured from UE4) be required to include a UE4 license “disclaimer” or any other text from Epic?

I know there are a lot of questions here, but I’d really like some clarification on them. Before doing anything, I want to make sure what I’m doing is fully legal and in line with UE4’s EULA. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

1. I think this still makes the ultimate product a Product, which means it matters if it’s interactive or not. For still images, books, or films, there is a royalty exemption. For games in another engine, there is not.
  2. No the answer isn’t different - the royalty obligation still exists even if the Product is transferred to a client.
  3. See above.
  4. See above.
  5. We only require legal language for Products that contain UE4 itself, rather than just were used to create it.

Thanks for the clarification, I really appreciate it.