Groove Jones, a world-renowned and award-winning studio specializing in Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Interactive Entertainment technologies, is currently seeking a person to take on the role as Unreal Engine 4 Developer. You will get to experience the latest cutting-edge technologies and working with exciting clients.
• 4+ years in Unreal Engine 4 development
• Deep understanding of Unreal Engine 4 software and best practices
• Comfortable with adapting to and improving art asset pipelines
• Experience with custom material creation for large scale projects
• Understanding of lighting workflows in Unreal Engine
• Environment artist
• Mindset of a creative director
• Mid to senior-level development experience with at least 3-5 years’ experience at an Interactive shop, agency or game studio.
• Experience managing a technical/developer team
• Past experience working in AR/VR space
• Bonus extras: Unity experience
• The position requires a dynamic person that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• The ideal candidate would have an excellent understanding of mobile, digital and interactive space
.Duties and Responsibilities
• Help create VR and AR interactive experiences for HMD’s, iOS devices, and Android devices
• Take creative concepts and design software solutions for them
• Serve as the creative lead for Unreal development pipelines and projects.
• Utilize a wide variety of programming languages, platforms, frameworks and APIs