[Twitch] , , and Visit Epic! - Dec 18, 2014 @ 2PM ET

WHAT
It’s a community Twitch week, with visitors from all over! , , and will be joining us in the studio to talk shop! Also, we’ll be going over the many submissions form the December game jam and playing the top games!

WHEN
Thursday, Dec. 18th @ 2PM ET - Countdown]

WHERE

WHO

Edit: The YouTube archive is up ****](YouTube).

Can’t wait, very much looking forward to visit!

Awesome, very excited to visit the office! Seeing the stream from the other side is going to be interesting :smiley:

Is that from The Wizard of Ozman?

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/350/5/b/ministartrekpicardwin_by_presidentnelson-d8a3khy.jpg

[Question]
A few weeks ago I reported an with shootergame template where all I get when I compile it with UE 4.6 and now 4.6.1 is a black screen. Has there been any progress in fixing bug and when could we expect to see a revised shootergame template hit the marketplace?

Really glad you guys put these up on youtube afterwards for those of us stuck at work during the stream. =(

will be… interesting.

Thank you for watching! Thanks , and ! We had a great time hanging out with you all and getting to talk about your ideas! See at the next stream… next year!

Thanks, , that made the stream! We were super stoked to have the guys on. :slight_smile:

any idea when stream recording will be posted to the you tube channel? I got pulled into a meeting just before i was about to it…

On its way up right now actually :slight_smile:

Great because I was looking for it also, stuck at work still.

Is there a Youtube version please ?
(Clicking on the link Twitch its’ a old video)

Try link out, not on youtube yet though:
/b/600626886

Hey there! sorry, been traveling - will try and get the video up and commented within the next couple days :slight_smile: For now, you cna view it via DotCams link above!

Thanks and Dotcams the link works :slight_smile:

Thanks for the post. Got a to check it out.

About the Twitch->YT video cross-posting, is that automated, or someone (?) has to do it manually?

Is there a way to make it easier for somehow?