Third Person Template character gets stuck

Hi everyone,

I hope this is in the right place, but I have a question. I’ve been working on a project and I’m still relatively new to the Engine, but I’m having an issue. I used the Third Person template and at first everything was working fine, but now anytime I try to play any of the levels in the project first I have to hit the spacebar to get the character to make any kind of movement. Once the character begins to move it will usually only move in two out of four directions. For example, it might move forward and to the left, but not to the right and backward or in other instances it will move backwards and to the right, but not the other two directions. On top of that it starts to freeze and struggle to make any kind of movement unless I hit spacebar to have the character jump, but even at that it will move only a few more steps until finally it just gets stuck in the game and I have to quit. This problem wasn’t there in the beginning when I started working on this project as it started a few months ago, but now I can’t seem to find a way to fix whatever is going on. I don’t know if anyone has any tips or guidelines, but any suggestions might help since it’s really frustrating. The project in itself is rather large and the building it takes place inside is huge, so I don’t know if that comes into play or not. I have the collision on the building as Use Complex Collision as Simple so I don’t think it’s a collision issue with the building itself and the objects inside of it… Again any tips/suggestions would be appreciated because I’m so afraid I’ll have to start over from the beginning again and given how huge this project is, it would take a very long time. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.