- Psychological Horror Game

What is “” ?

What is the extent of fear? This is the question that we love to ask, and one that we strive to answer. is designed to do exactly that ; to re define Horror.
To drive fear into the player at a Psychological Level is no easy task, however it is one that we are determined to attempt. uses Unreal Engine 4’s advanced tech to give birth to Horror like never before.
With a P.T like gameplay, we plan to use some exciting techniques to fulfill our goals - Dynamic Levels, Dark Moods, Vertical AI, Photorealism and more are some of the many tactics we intend to implement.
For those of you who built up an appetite for True Horror playing P.T , only to have it left unfulfilled due to the recent cancellation of Silent Hills , we hope we may be able to help

The Team

started off as a small project, less than 5 people working to create a Horror Game that would be remembered for years to come. However, we quickly expanded, and have since had a massive boost in progress. Right now, we have filled nearly all our desired positions, although we do have some critical spots open!
From Concept Artists, to Level Designers, to Composers, 's team is littered with talent and a burning passion for the genre !

Our Progress

is a relatively young game - only 2 and a half months old. Most of our members have full time jobs, and up until recently we were quite small a team.
However, we have accomplished much in this little time. Our members are driven to deliver, and often work late into the night, despite having work (and at times, exams) to stick to deadlines.
We have already completed the entire Script, all concept images and Level for our Alpha Release. We have also begun setting up a website( Which we plan to take live when we can go public with more of our completed material) and have even made amazing progress with our characters, as displayed below. Keep in mind that these are very early images, and we have since improved on them, and plan to do so even more.

Talent Required

As Mentioned above , we are looking to fill a few open positions on our team. Age and Experience are things that aren’t essential, but definitely will be given precedence. While we understand that many members will be working jobs and hence cannot contribute tons of time to the project, we do expect you to be active in terms of communication. Something that we will not tolerate is disappearing for days on end without notice. We also expect all members to behave in a professional manner, and immaturity will again, not be accepted.

Programmer
We are looking for someone to take on the role as lead programmer on the project. We need someone who can deal with fairly complex AI programming, although apart from that, everything should be pretty straightforward. Prior experience is highly valued, although if you believe you possess the skills to tackle the work, it is of no matter

Animator
We are looking for someone who can animate our characters. Some abilities that would be greatly beneficial-

• Ability to work with the “Perception Neuron” kit (See kickstarter for details)
  • Capability of doing VFX
  • Ability to rig models
  • Previous experience with character animation

Anything we’re forgetting?
Think you can contribute to the team in any other way? We’re always looking for talent! Do write to us and show us your skills!

Contact
If you are interested in any of the positions, please contact us by writing to us at-

Email:
Skype(To get in touch with me directly):
Or send us a private Message!

Please include links to any previous work so that it is easier to gauge your skills!

Payment & Plans
What is next for ? How do we plan to provide you with monetary compensation for your work? Making a terrifying Horror Game is something to be proud of, but it doesn’t pay the bills!
Our plan right now is to continue working on our short playable Alpha, which we hope to release by August (latest; we are keeping a cushion month for marketing, so we expect to finish making the Alpha before July)
After this, we hope to carry through with a Crowd Funding campaign, in order to obtain the necessary Licenses and pay for future assets, hopefully even expand the team.
All members will be provided with a (fixed) portion of the Profits that we make from the game. While this is a long time a way, we know we can complete it provided that we stick to the schedule.

We hope to hear from you guys soon! We are extremely excited to bring you more info regarding the game in the months to come! Please provide us with any feedback, questions or complaints!

Just to get you salivating, here is a short video, thrown together by our Level Designers , just for the fun of it. It is not Alpha footage, but merely something they created for you to get a feel of the mood!

Best,
Your friends at

Hey Guys
We’re still looking to fill these positions. If you have any queries please contact us.

Hey Guys!
We’ve filled the position of Animator!
However, we are looking for 2 new Modellers/Level Designers!
Some specific talents that we are looking for:
-Experience with Hard Surface Modelling and Optimization (Game-Ready)
-Experience with UV Layout (Texture Maps and Light Maps)
-Preferable experience with UE4 or UDK

We’re also still looking for a Programmer!

Feel free to contact us if interested!
Best,

I’m interested in the level design and modeling objects because not model characters or creatures, I’m already working among a fighting game in that position, however not at the time have no image of a scenario made the UE4 as recently we are porting UDK.
Here a example of old scenario made in UDk and some model i made for test and some variation made in Blender render in UE4

Any way if want can send me a chalenge to i show my skill more a lot

Hello i might be interested in helping :slight_smile: .
I’m an environment Artist here’s my portfolio :
And my skype name :

How is progress?

Hello!
We’re now looking for Programmers who can work within UE4 for .
If interested, please feel free to send us a message here!

• Level Designer Needed

Hello!
We at are looking for someone to join our level design team.
We are specifically looking for someone who has experience with Architectural Visualization , and is capable of creating realistic textures and materials for interiors.
Essentially, we hope to add to the team of level designers who are improving the aesthetics of our completed level while we put the Alpha gameplay together.
If you are at all interested in joining the team, or would like to know more about the position, send us a message here on the forums or send us a mail at .
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Your friends @

• Animator Positions Open

Hello Everyone!
We at are looking for someone to join our team of Animators. Before we go any further we’d like to reiterate that this is a Royalty position, and not a paid one.

Our current Animators are working with 3DS Max and Biped System, and while it is convenient that you have these skills it is not compulsory. However it is preferred if you have any form of experience with animating for games.
If you are interested or wish to know more, write to us here or at . You can also contact me personally via Skype: .
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hey guys!
Animator positions are open! Feel free to send us a message!

Hey guys!
Level Designer positions are open! Feel free to send us a message!

Hey everyone!

We at are looking for someone who can work on our title, by fulfilling the role of a programmer.
However, there is a specific section within said role which we need assistance with: We’re looking for someone who can help us with our cinematic work for the game as well as for promotional work. This includes teasers and trailers, as well as cutscenes within the project as well. You will have a lot of creative control over these projects.
No previous experience is needed, although you must have decent knowledge of the matinee system and working with cameras.
If interested, please send us a mail at , or contact me via Skype: .

Note: We are open to discussing Royalty positions for the same depending on the candidate.

Cheers,

A quick question, as I am intrigued by this game, are you and your team still developing ?

I don’t think they’re working anymore; I tried to contact them via email and skype to no avail. Plus, it says they haven’t been online on the forums since June.

Edit: Nope, they’re active.

Hello! We’re now looking for level designers and modellers. Send us a PM!

Hello! We’re now looking for any programmers. The only requirement is that of being familiar with Perforce and Assembla. Send us a PM!

What game are you currently working on?

Hi TJ!
You can check out our thread here on the forums, as well as our Facebook page if you’re interested. You can also shoot us a message any time and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have!

Cheers!

Hey! We’re still looking for modellers, level designers and programmers. Feel free to contact us if interested!

Hey ,

Any chance the team is in need of additional musicians, sound designers and/or texture artists?