The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

I was trying to create a new file in unreal engine. I chose the basic code as preset and then there comes this message:

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.12/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe test Development Win64 -project="C:/Users/Fabian/Documents/Unreal Projects/test/test.uproject" -editorrecompile -progress -noubtmakefiles -NoHotReloadFromIDE
ERROR: Couldn't find target rules file for target '-project=C:/Users/Fabian/Documents/Unreal Projects/test/test.uproject' in rules assembly 'UE4Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\UE4Rules.dll
Target rules found:
UE4Editor - C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Source\UE4Editor.Target.cs
UE4Game - C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Source\UE4Game.Target.cs
UnrealHeaderTool - C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealHeaderTool\UnrealHeaderTool.Target.cs

I’m using Unreal Engine 4.12.3 and Visual Studio community 2015. From the Visual Studio installer I installed Visual Studio 2015 update 3, the programming languages and the common tools.

When I’m clicking on “Open with Visual Studio” it opens the project in Visual Studio. But I want it also to open it in the unreal editor like it is shown in this tutorial: 1 - Required Project Setup | Unreal Engine Documentation

Maybe someone of you can help me out with this problem.

Hey Fliesi-

Are you using Visual Studio with Update 3? If so you will need to use a source version of the engine and make sure to merge this commit (https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/commit/f011bacaaf292ebdc8f33fdeb78bb14d30eaa6bc). If you’re still having a problem with installing/setting up your engine/project, please create a post on the AnswerHub (https://answers.unrealengine.com/index.html). Be sure to include as much information about what you are doing and the steps you’ve taken to help us investigate the issue.

First: I’m sorry for posting it twice but I’m new to this forum and accidently posted this one, before I was finished. And then I didn’t knew where I can find it so I created a new one.

The second thing is, that I can’t open the link you sent. It shows an 404-“page not found”-error when I click on it.

You will need to create a GitHub account and link it with your Unreal Engine account. This link provides instructions on how to create a new GitHub account and link it with your Unreal Engine account which will allow you to access the source code for the engine.

Thank you, it worked.