Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Even though the chances someone from epic read this are low I guess? I just wanted to say an absolutely massive THANK YOU!!! to everyone involved at Epic for the amazing awesomeness that is the UE4 toolset.

I’ve been playing with amateur game development since, well, almost as long as I can remember, and the blueprint system is something I’ve never known I’ve always wanted. As someone that has never had a problem understanding programming concepts and been able to write in pseudo-code, flow-charting, etc. But has struggled horribly with actually learning the nuances of programming/scripting languages, it’s an absolute godsend.

I’m a bit late to the party, but so far in the last 3 days, there’s been absolutely nothing I’ve thought of that I alone haven’t been able to figure out a way to implement with blueprint, and not only that, but test it in a timely manner and get it working in multi-player. Which is amazing because in the past I’ve had to scratch my head literally for days staring at a screen of code and eventually give up on so many game-play concepts in other engines and rue the fact that I don’t have a programmer to work with (or the skills there-of.)

For the first time in my life I feel like I actually 100% have the ability to develop the game I want to make, rather than giving up because I end up compromising on everything that would make the game special due to not being able to implement it.

Again; thank you Epic!

That is all. :smiley: (back to blueprinting I go)

There are many developers from epic games active in this forum, so I think they will read your message :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Skipgamer -

Glad you’re liking it, and thanks for the thank you. There are a ton hardworking people at Epic who appreciate hearing when their work is paying off. I’ve copied your post and sent it to our internal mailing list. :slight_smile:

Paul

Agreed to this. I think it’s awesome that you guys did this, and I really hope it works out. I just signed up yesterday, and am looking to really dig in. Looks like there is a lot to learn, but I have plenty of time.

On a side note, I do music production as well, so I’m hoping I will really be able to integrate this

I wanted to say this for a while now; and this thread is as good as any.

Thanks for this amazing tool, the speed of the new updates and all the great surprises.

Thanks again :smiley: