Textures blurred/pixeled HELP PLEASE (begginer)

Hello everyone,

First of all, I’m a complete beginner, so please, be considerate of my ignorance :slight_smile: This is also my first time here!

I’m currently working on a basic 3D graphic design project (that is to be graded), and everything had been fine until I clicked the “Pilot” option on my landscape.
I started noticing that the textures in the editor looked a bit sharper than usual, but, when I clicked “Play” to test it, everything looked blurry/pixelated along with my FirstPersonCharacter. And that’s how it is - in the editor it’s sharper than ever, and while testing, everything is blurred. Oh, I also started getting “Texture streaming pool over 105.19” warning message.

The “Pilot” option also messed my landscape a bit, it has shifted and in some places FPC kinda falls into it (the sky underneath is visible, but the FPC doesn’t fall down completely, it just floats inside the texture)

I’m sorry if this seems vague but I just don’t know the UDK parole :slight_smile: I’d really appreciate it if anyone could help me on this, and ASAP.

Thank you in advance!

(P.S. I wanted to include screenshots but it says Database Error. Apparently, computers don’t like me today. I guess I could e-mail them to you or share on private if you’re willing to help me out.)

Anyone?? Please I need help with that :frowning:

It’s hard to know what’s going on without screenshots, try imgur.com.

It sounds like you might have two separate problems. One seems to be that you moved your landscape. Is it too late to move it back with the undo command?

The other problem is that you might have exceeded your texture memory limit. One way you can try to fix this is by doing this: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/341703/how-to-make-the-texture-streaming-memory-pool-larg.html