TArray of components, but not seeing them all?

The debug output of this says the TArray “complist” has 2 elements within it. However, when I iterate over the TArray and debug output each item, it only outputs one item, a “PhysicsHandle”. However, as I built the blueprint for this item myself, I know it also has a “StaticMesh” component as the root. When looking through a TArray of components, is the root component just not shown when it’s iterated over? The code is as belows:**

TArray<UActorComponent*, FDefaultAllocator> complist;
obj->GetComponents(complist);

GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-1, 10.f, FColor::Yellow, FString::FromInt(complist.Num()));

for (int i = 0; i < complist.Num(); i++)
{
	GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-2, 10.f, FColor::Yellow, complist[i]->GetName());
}

I’m a bit confused as to why my debug iteration is not outputting the “StaticMesh” name.

Please let me know if you need more information, and any light you could shed on this would be appreciated!

Hello dlwlgns. If you figure out a solution to your own question, then please feel free to submit that solution as an answer and mark your question as resolved. That way anyone who finds your question later can easily see how you resolved it.

Have a great day!

Ok thanks! I have seen people get a little grumpy on sites like StackExchange before with posting etiquette so I’m tiptoeing, lol.

SOLVED

I was misunderstanding the parameters of AddOnScreenDebugMessage. I didn’t realize the first param was the actual line on screen, and if you kept it the same, it would overwrite.
For questions like these that I solve quickly by myself, should I just delete them, or set my own answer again as solved? Let me know, thanks!