- Modular Home Megathread! (FAQ, Requests, Bug Report)

Heya there, I’ve been planning on purchasing this pack but have held back since it has yet to be updated. Any plan to update this pack to 4.9? If so any rough estimate to how long it will take? I definitely like what I see :slight_smile:

Will this be updated to 4.9? If it is, I’ll most certainly purchase it!

how long update to 4.10 ?

Hi; since it is modular
1- Does that mean a specific measurement unit was used for creation!!? for example 10cm, 15cm, 30cml etc …
2- Are the meshes with customizable dimensions [Height, Width, and Thickness ] Walls opens (Doors & windows)…!?
OR I have to scale them manually…?

The scale is an issue in this pack. Everything is slightly too large. An earlier post shows the standard Epic character dropped in and being dwarfed by the bathroom. It doesn’t seem right that we should re-scale everything - I am concerned that things won’t click together in a modular way after resizing them, and it’s a lot of work too. Can the developer here please re-size everything to a realistic size.

Where in the world did this asset go? Why cant i download it anymore???

Hi - no reply to this? It’s been raised on the forum several times - no word at all. My advice to other buyers is to AVOID until they have sorted out the scale issue. It needs to be set to roughly 0.8 of the current scale, but when you do that manually, nothing clicks together anymore, and so “modular” becomes “manual”… and therefore a complete waste of time. Frankly,. wrong sized assets should be caught by Unreal… or at least stated very clearly in the description, so other buyers know in advance.

Can I get a refund?

One other thing, a lot of overlapping UV’s in this kit. I have spent ages back in Maya trying to fix a lot of them…

Are you going to keep updating this in the future and adding more stuff?

Considering the author couldn’t fix the scale problem, I think you should not keep too much hope.

Hey Everyone,

We regret to announce that we are removing this and a couple of our other packages from the Unreal Marketplace. We simply do not have the resources necessary for a full-time support team.

Anyone who has already purchased this pack will still have access to it, but the package will no longer be supported, advertised, or available for new purchases on the store. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your understanding in this.

Best regards,
-SG Team

Nooo I was hoping to buy this in the coming months, are you going to reupload it in the future, there needs to be more assets like this in the store.

That’s freaking awesome considering you guys could have at the very least fixed all the scaling issues before you bailed.