since yesterday I try use the steam subsystem plugin to make archivments for my game.
I can not connect to steam. This is my current setup:
- I enable the steam subsystem plugin
- I add a new directionary Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv144 with \Win64 and \Win32
- I added steam_api64.dll /// steamclient64.dll /// tier0_s64.dll /// vstdlib_s64.dll and also the one for Win32
- In the config\defaultEngine.ini I add some code
- I am using UE 4.21.2
- Its not working with 4.18 or 4.22
- Its not working with a new project
[/Script/Engine.GameEngine] +NetDriverDefinitions=(DefName="GameNetDriver",DriverClassName="OnlineSubsystemSteam.SteamNetDriver",DriverClassNameFallback="OnlineSubsystemUtils.IpNetDriver") [OnlineSubsystem] DefaultPlatformService=Steam [OnlineSubsystemSteam] bEnabled=true SteamDevAppId=480 [/Script/OnlineSubsystemSteam.SteamNetDriver] NetConnectionClassName="OnlineSubsystemSteam.SteamNetConnection"
Now I have expectet that the Steam icon in bottom right corner will be show up and that I will be able to call the steam overlay but nothing happens.
Have someone experience with this and can help me?