Download

Stuck on uninformative error :(

Hello! I’d like to ask from someone kind enough to take a look at one error I’m getting being unable to build my fresh c++ UE 4.24 project. It’s got very few files yet but even replacing them to a new project didn’t help :(. How could I get a clue what to look for here? I’m running VS in admin mode, not does it build in UE 4.24 with the same error.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C4668 ‘USE_RTTI’ is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with ‘0’ for ‘#if/#elif’ Unlost e:_programming\ue_4.24\engine\source hirdparty\physx3\apex_1.4\include\ApexDefs.h 54
Error C4668 ‘USE_RTTI’ is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with ‘0’ for ‘#if/#elif’ Unlost e:_programming\ue_4.24\engine\source hirdparty\physx3\apex_1.4\include\ApexDefs.h 54
Error MSB3075 The command “E:_programming\UE_4.24\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat UnlostEditor Win64 Development -Project=“C:_programming\Unlost\Unlost.uproject” -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild” exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command. Unlost C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 44