Struct Bag Report

Hello English is not my native language, so a google translator will help me. Excuse Sorry. I worked with structures in UE4. I created a structure, then a variable (array) of this structure. In the loop I get the data of this structure. 2 days passed I added a new variable to the structure. Then I saved the project. Every time I open a project in bluePrint, connections from this structure are lost. If necessary I’m ready to make a video of this problem.

I do not use anything more than UE4

And This problem was repeated more than once in different projects, different version UE4. After the structures are edited.
Please, if it’s not my problem patch it

BluePrint don’t Save Connect Node (Struct only)

Hi Karegon,

I attempted to reproduce this in 4.15, but I couldn’t get your results.

We’ve had several bugs with stuct var pins disconnecting in the past. Some have been fixed, some others we know about and plan to fix asap. I’ll need some additional information to figure out which exactly you are seeing.

First, try reproducing it in a new project in 4.16. If it reproduces there, please provide exact repro steps and/or a small test project that has the issue.

Hi TJ Ballard :diamonds::diamonds:
Today I’m going to install unreal enget 4.16 and try to reproduce bug step by step.
After the weekend my feedback.

Thank you for your time

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please feel free to post back here with additional information to reopen the post.

-TJ