Hi at all,
I’m had some issues importing meshes to UE4.
Thats how my Problem looks like (Black areas within the Mesh): see Attached Photo.
What have I done to archive this Problem:
- Created an Object within Blender
- Exported the Object as “.obj” to zBrush
- Created an high and low-Poly with zBrush and exported the High-Poly immediatly after creation
- Created a UV-Map for the Low-Poly Object
- Exported the Low-Poly as “.obj” to Substaince Painter
- Set the Texture and baked it within Substaince Painter
- Exported the Texture (not the Mesh itself) for UE4 (It’s a default Export setting within Substaince Painter)
Thanks in advance for your help.