Spline weird on short distances

Hello!

I’m playing around with splines and have the following problem. If the distance between two points is below a certain value, the connection is getting really weird. How can I fix this? The spline should take the red line instead of the weird white line.

Thanks!

331517-capture.png

The problem is that the control points are all set by a dynamic list of points. So I can’t just edit the spline in the editor because it’s built dynamically at runtime by adding world control points :confused: So the screenshot you see is the issue reproduced in the bluescript viewport by adding the control points in the UI

Hello! Can you try to reset tangents? Or just set it as you need by tangent handles.

I think the splines are calculated automatically by Unreal. The problem is I can’t just set them as I need the splines to look because the splines are generated from points at runtime. So I can’t just go and adjust them by clicking :confused:

Hi I fixed it! It was as easy as setting the spline point types from Curve to CurveClamped! Thank you very much though for your time!

Ok, can so what algorithm is generating spline points? Maybe inside this algorigthm you can set tangents with some calculated values?