Sphere spawns near character

I have setup an AI drone set to move to a target point, and I follow it with a camera. However, when I hit play to test the scene, a sphere object / asset or something spawns as well, and 3 times out of 10, it spawns in the path of the drone, blocking it. First, I do not know why the sphere object is spawning. Has anyone ever heard of this? Second, since the AI is in a navmesh volume, and if the sphere was really blocking the drone, the drone should simply find a way around it, correct? Since the drone stops mid-air, it’s almost as if the sphere is spawned after the navmesh volume and the AI determine the path to the target point. I’m not sure what is going on or what setting I have turned on to create this slightly annoying situation. I suspect if I do a build, it will be a slightly more annoying situation if I hit play game, and I have to re-start the game to have the drone avoid some random, unwelcome spawned object.

If anyone can help, thanks!

Nevermind. I found the problem outlined here: https://www.reddit.com/r/unrealengin…_up_in_random/ The fix is simple – just do not hit play while staring right at the drone, or reset pawn class to “none.”