Sound Concurrency Class and only one sound at a time.

I created a new Concurrency sound class for my game’s speech elements, and I’ve set this to a Max Count of 1 (Expecting that if I try to talk over a voice that’s already playing, the new voice will play.) This does not appear to be the case, however. I’ve set the resolution rule to Stop Oldest and even attempted to change the Volume Scale to 0, but these changes don’t change the behavior. If nothing else is playing, the new sound plays fine, but if a sound is already playing, the playing sound takes priority.

I know I can save a global reference to the speech sounds and use this for all the speech sounds and just do a stop on it before spawning a new one, but it would be easier to be able to just do this through the concurrency class.

Is there something I’m doing wrong? I’d send a screenshot, but that seems pointless since the concurrency class only takes four settings (Max Count, Limit to Owner, Resolution Rule, and Volume Scale).

Thanks!

You know what? Nevermind. For some reason after I posted this, it just magically started working like it’s supposed to. Don’t ask me why. But I’m going to keep an eye on this for consistency, just to make sure there isn’t a bug somewhere.