[Solved] Need help reading crash logs for a project that keeps breaking itself when I open it

I keep fixing my project but the next time I open it the fixes get undone, and it’s not showing any changes from when it does to doesn’t work on source control. If I load a good amount of my blueprints or main scene it crashes. (Connected to source control through GitHub btw, everything is uploaded fine)

My fix is getting rid of my Item blueprint, putting it back, reattaching everything, and then working on it as long as I can before I close it, as I’ll have to do the same again next time I open it.

I’ve tried deleting it and redownloading it from source control once I get it to work but the problem consists. As well as things like verifying UE4 and restarting my PC.

Possibly a memory leak or something?

Crash Logs (Pastebin)

Let me know if there’s anything else I can upload to get this fixed, I’m probably not going to be able to continue this project if I can’t get this fixed, which would suck.

Fix (not entirely sure it will last): It seems renaming the folder the blueprints were in that seemed to cause the issue and then fixing up redirectors fixed it somehow. :cool: